Saturday 19 January 2013

Oh cookie

So I was one of the lucky people to be picked to participate as a Skins extra in the new series 7! It was one of the coolest days ever and I am so glad I got the chance to go! I obviously can't say much about the actual scenes and things but it is for Cook's episode 'Skins Rise' and my scene was set at a rave. The year 10 school girl in me fangirled big time when I met Jack O'Connell and surpassed my expectations because he is so lovely and funny! I also got to meet other actors in the scene, including Lucien Laviscount, so it was a great day! Only sad thing is I didn't get a photo with Jack!

Skins twitter piccy



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. no way! that sounds amazing- i'd love to do that! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so much fun! Such a great experience :) <3

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig