Saturday 21 July 2012

Fashion illustration

Came across some of my old textile coursework from last year, so thought I would post a couple of photos. I really miss constantly working on my art and textiles sketchbooks, but I don't have as much time since I have begun uni. These in particular designs were from my A2 Africa & Asia Design meets Fashion topic, which focused on adapting designs and patterns into my own style and producing my own patterns. I researched a lot of designers and focused on Pucci and Matthew Williamson.
The Matthew Williamson book by Colin McDowell is great and packed with vibrant images and influencing descriptions. I really recommend it, even if you just have it as a coffee table book, it's beautiful!
Buy it here http://www.amazon.co.uk/Matthew-Williamson-Colin-McDowell/dp/0847833941
All my own designs, images and editing.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig