Tuesday 21 July 2015

DRUGSTORE BEAUTY BUYS || FAVOURITES





I did a little unplanned haul in Boots and came away with all of these goodies! I had heard a lot of good things about the L'oreal Infallible foundation and it hasn't disappointed. I love the matte effect of it as I tend to get oily throughout the day and this really helps slow it down! Another L'oreal product that I absolutely love is the Lumi Magique primer - this really brightens up your skin and gives its a little sparkle too; great for a bronzed and contoured look!

I also caved a treated myself to one of the Real Techniques Bold Metals brush as it has been on my wishlist for far too long! I decided to go with the Flat Contour brush as I want to experiment with contouring more and it is perfect for the dark shades on the cheek bones! It also looks pretty in my brush pot!

I then also picked up a L'oreal True Match Concealer which is a nice creamy consistency but I still don't think it beats the Collection 2000 one! Plus a Rimmel Lipliner in a darker nude to go with some of my lipsticks! So I have a lot of love for L'oreal products at the moment!

                 Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr // Bloglovin // Youtube
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Your blog is really good and it helps others. It's a perfect solution who search for it. Please share more information like this. Body Contouring Treatments In Dubai

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig