Thursday 23 July 2015

STILA GOODIES || BEAUTY




If you watch my YouTube videos you would have seen me talk about these products in my recent birthday video. I was lucky enough to receive these little beauties from a friend and I haven't stopped using them since! 

First up is the Stila In The Light palette; now straight away I knew I would love this and this is currently my go to eyeshadow palette! I am a sucker for neutrals and browns and there is a nice mix up of matte and shiny shadows in this palette. It is also a perfect day to night palette with the darker shades too! I also love how pigmented to sparkly pink and gold shades are. 

I then also got the Stila One Step Correct; now this product has been on my wishlist for a while and there was definitely a reason for that! This serum has a range of colours in it so when applying it to your face it corrects any redness, so it is a good base for people with breakouts! I also feel like it does brighten up your skin too! I'm not sure if it's necessarily a primer too, but it is great to put on before makeup. I haven't really tried any Stila products before so it was nice to test these out and now I can't wait to try some more!

            Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr // Bloglovin // Youtube

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig