Thursday 16 July 2015

BIRTHDAY FAVOURITES || BEAUTY





Say hello to my new babies and holy grail make up products! I got these few products for my birthday and wanted {NEEDED} to share them with you! Now these products have been on my wishlist for quite a while; and they haven't disappointed!

Anastasia Beverly Hills is probably my favourite beauty brand at the moment! The Contour Palette is AMAZING; I haven't had a chance to use all the shades yet, but I love the yellow highlight shade as its a great banana powder dupe. I normally tend to use creams when contouring but using powder is actually a lot quicker, so this palette is now my go to! The Brow Wiz from the same brand is a delicate little pencil and brush combo, which is great to fill in those small hairs etc. I however still prefer the Dipbrow but combining both products will make sure you have the perfect brow!

The lipstick is from Charlotte Tilbury; and this is the first time I have tried anything from this brand and OMG as if the packaging wasn't dreamy enough, the colour is perfect.

                     Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr // Bloglovin // Youtube
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig