Tuesday 14 July 2015

AVALON BODYSUIT || FASHION




I am a general fan of bodysuits; I tend to feel more confident in a low cut body rather than a dress or skirt combo on a night out. So when I saw this Avalon bodysuit EVERYWHERE this summer, I knew I needed it in my life. Unfortunately so did everyone else and I was put on a waiting list, however my time came and I managed to order this beauty of the Reformation website! The only down side I found with ordering directly from them: was £17 worth of charges due to it coming from the US {it did however arrive in a super speedy time}. I was still super pleased with the quality and fit of this body and I now have a ridiculously long Reformation wishlist!

                       Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr // Bloglovin // Youtube

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Your information is a beneficial.That’s great to read this blog, you are a good and having the wonderful skills. Really appreciable, thanks for sharing this wonderful blog cyberpunk bodysuit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am attracted by the info which you have provided in the above post. It is genuinely good and beneficial info for us. Continue posting, Thank you. Baby Bodysuit For Sale Online in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very thankful to you for sharing this best knowledge. This information is helpful for everyone. So please always share this kind of knowledge. Thanks. Baby boy rompers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Having the great experience to be on your blog. thanks for posting nice information about it. I am very happy to found this post helpful.

    Baby Products Wholesale Online

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a proficient article that you have shared here.Baby T Shirts Wholesale Online I got some different kind of information from your article which I will be sharing with my friends who need this info. Thankful to you for sharing an article like this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig