Wednesday 8 August 2012

Noir

As I mentioned I went shopping last week as part of my Dad's birthday present to me. I normally have a long list of certain garments I want but surprisingly enough last weekend I was lost and had no idea. So I ended up coming out with an array of black items from Primark. I really need to add more colours to my wardrobe but I am automatically attracted to black and grey because it goes with more things. So I got two see through black tops with embellished collars, which I thought would be cute to wear out with a body con skirt or with a pair of skinny jeans and vest top for the daytime. The black theme continued with a couple of basic tops and clutch bag. I got the bigger black padlock bag for university next year as last year I used my handbag and carried my folders as I only lived across the road, but now I have further to walk! I also got a pair of Topshop Leigh blue skinny jeans because my old ones started to develop holes. 





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig