Friday 14 September 2012

Red Passion

I recently bought this Maybelline Superstay 24 hour lip colour in Red Passion 510 after using my friends on a night out a few backs. As soon as I saw my friend put it on I thought the colour was fab and all three of us ended up wearing it out! I found that is actually stayed on and bright through out the night as opposed to many red lipsticks/ glosses I have tried before. I did find towards the end of the night it got a bit sticky on my lips but I think that was more due to the heat and singing in the club! Never the less it is a great product and actually does what it says and stays on through out the day even with drinking. So I highly recommend this lip colour and if you are quick you can get 2 Maybelline products for £10 at the moment from Boots and Superdrug. ( I managed to save around £6 buying this and some foundation!)



POUT



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig