Wednesday 19 December 2012

Post chrimble shopping list

When it actually comes to people asking me what I want for christmas, I am normally lost and forget anything I have ever wanted. So I am hoping that I will receive some extra money, so I can buy some online goodies that I have recently found! I am always on a look out for a bargain or a similar designer style for a cheaper price, so ebay and ioffer are great options! 


Post Christmas Wish List:

- Leather burgundy trousers
- N Balance trainers/ Air max
-Casio watch 
- Celine style bag 
- Rottweiler tee
- Miss Guided boots 
- Men's black Ralph Lauren hoody 
- H&M underwear 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig