Thursday 3 January 2013

January Clothing Haul

While everyone else on New Year's Day had been nursing their hangovers, I was out shopping and picking up some goodies. Even though I only managed to get one item on my New Years clothing list, I still managed to get some Primark goodies! 


So the only thing I kind of got off my list was a pair of leather pant/trousers, however I got them in black because the burgundy ones didn't look as nice! I fell in love with the clutch because the studs and colour complement each other and is a fraction of the price of the Topshop version. The skirt is a sale bargain for £7, it is long and made from a sheer material with two big slits. I did't realise how high the slits went up though, so I may have to find something a bit longer to wear underneath it. 




Hope everyone had a fantastic New Year and lets make 2013 our year! Whats on your New Year clothing list?

                                   


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. You have done good work by publishing this article here. I found this article too much informative, and also it is beneficial to enhance our knowledge.men leather pant Grateful to you for sharing an article like this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig