Sunday 6 January 2013

She walks through her sunken dream



(old) Jacket- Topshop (newer version)
Bowie Vest- Primark
Leather trousers- Primark
Necklace- Primark

My first OOTD, as you can probably tell I could't really be serious and do the whole professional look unlike my beautiful blogging buddy http://theyoungeccentric.blogspot.se/. This was taken on Friday when we had a busy day in London on the streets on Brick Lane and spending January's wages on vintage clothes and bunting! Anyway my outfit pretty much consisted of all of my Primark purchases plus my new Converse. As well as my trusty Topshop leather jacket, which I have to see is the best one I have ever had! The shape and fit is perfect, it is getting a little worn now, so I think I am going to have to invest in a updated version




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig