Wednesday 9 January 2013

Goodbye Ombre!

Goodybe dip dye!

I've been wanting to get rid of my ombre style for a while now, so while I was in town today I picked up some hair dye and now here you go I am back to a darker shade of my natural colour. I used the L'oreal Preference high shine Elixir in dark brown which I picked up on a whim in Boots. However I was extremely impressed with how well covered my hair as I have quite thick and long hair. What I really loved about this product is the extra conditioner they put in, as my hair is now very glossy and smooth, which never normally happens with said products! So for around £7, I think this is a great dye and colour if your wanting to experiment. 


L'oreal hair dye

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig