Thursday 24 April 2014

April Wishlist || 2014



How is it April already? It seems weird I lust over items daily and when it comes to creating my monthly wishlist I always forget what was on it! However I would be a VERY happy bunny if some items on this months list came my way! I think I could talk about each piece for ever but here's a quick summary of why I have chosen certain items!

I am OBSESSED with it all to be honest! I know I NEED those Nike OG's in my life they are just insane! I am also loving all of the Shop Private Party stock, I need the Yeezus jumper and top as well! 

I have featured two pairs of B-E-A utiful platforms, they are everywhere currently and I think they make your legs super super long! I saw the lovely blogger Sarah Ashcroft modelling some of the My Bandage Dress range and I fell in love! (If only I looked like her to pull their designs off)! 

I came across those Hex Nail Charms on Instagram and I think they are crazy cool, and you know how much I love my nails! I also came across these dreamy underwear designs from Cosabella the other day and now I am in love! It wouldn't be a wishlist of mine without some streetwear and I realised the other day I still don't own a Supreme hat!

Anyway until I have finished uni and paid off my overdraft none of these beauties will be making it to much wardrobe :(

Jade x
Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr // Bloglovin // Vine 

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I need these nikes!!
    Also, I have the benefit high brow highlighter and it is so worth purchasing it!!

    ssurfboard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they are so sick! Oh really, I think I need to purchase it! I currently just use a Mac eyeshadow to highlight but a pencil would be so much easier! <3

      Delete
  2. seriously love all of this the jumpers are amazing!,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I know, I am SO obsessed with all of Shop Private Party's jumpers! <3

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig