Wednesday 23 April 2014

I've got a gang of wolves || OOTD





Top - Primark [Old]
Gone back to my indie routes today with this bowie tee! I love the length and thin material of this top, I wish more of my tees were like this! It is also laughable how old looking my Converse are, they aren't even that old! Recently I have been getting VERY stressed over third year work and the fact I'm finishing next month scares me rather a lot! So yes back to trying to figure out my life plan, I go!

P.S I have just created a Depop account, selling loads of my old clothes which are mostly never worn! So defo give it a look, I've got some Ragged Priest dope shorts for sale! http://depop.com/en/jadel

Jade x
Title from Tyler The Creator - Bastard 

Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr // Bloglovin // Vine 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig