Saturday 30 March 2013

FRANKIE OCEAN X BAND OF OUTSIDERS

I thought I would share some of the Frank Ocean polaroid images with you guys. He is the new face of Band of Outsiders, and I think he is a great front man for the new campaign. We saw him attend Paris Fashion week in Supreme tees and who can forget that yellow suit he wore at the Grammys (which  was a Band of Outsiders outfit). He is in good company with Kendrick Lamar also being a past front man. 




All images from Band of Outsiders website 

They stock both boys/girls ranges, check them out here. P.S. Listen to the extended version of Odd Future's Oldie, and you will not be able to stop saying frankie ocean. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig