Wednesday 27 March 2013

GLASTO!

Okay so how amazing is the Glastonbury line up this year? I was one of the unlucky ones who got up super early to get the tickets first time round and wasn't successful! But this ridiculous line up has made me very determined to try again on the 21st (April) for some resale tickets. Last year my friends and I all discussed that Glasto was going to be the festival we were going to this year but since none of us got tickets, plans have changed. Seeing that some of my most favourite things in the world- Arctic Monkeys and Tyler the Creator are playing, it seems like the line up is made for me! I feel like there are so many top form festivals this year (Benicassism, Wireless, Parklife etc) but Glasto just HAS to be done! What do you think of the line up?


Must see: ARCTIC MONKEYS, TYLER THE CREATOR, THE XX, JAMES BLAKE, PUBLIC ENEMY, ELVIS COSTELLO, JAKE BUGG, ALT-J, DIZZEE, PRO GREEN, THE WEEKND, FOALS, CHASE & STATUS, BASTILLE, JOHNNY MARR, MILES KANE, DISCLOSURE, SBTRKT, SKREAM & BENGA, JESSIE WARE....The list continues! 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig