Wednesday 27 March 2013

Ah yeezy yeezy, how you doing?

I have finally bought myself a chunky gold statement necklace and all for the bargain of £6! I have been wanting a necklace like this for an age after been inspired by various street styles and the hip-hop scene. I think it will look great for both day and night styles, either paired with a skater tee or a LBD! I cannot wait until it arrives, so I can go round and do my best yeezy impression! I got it here, if you want to check it out and it also comes in various sizes, I decided to go with the '18. 


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Love the necklace! Its super trendy and wiill look great with lots of different outfits :)

    Http://seekvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, I can't wait to wear it! Shall check out your blog too <3

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig