Thursday 21 March 2013

APRIL WISHLIST #TRILL

My wishlist at the moment has quite an urban/skater vibe feel to it, and has a clear obsession with any branded tees! I am also in desperate need of a new pair of Topshop jeans, as my blue Leigh ones have a hole in! Topshop are the only jeans I actually like and feel comfortable wearing! I have also wanted a pair of Air max since at least last summer, and think these neon ones are sick! So when I came across them on Ioffer for a bargain offer, I had to add it to the list! The #BEEN #TRILL jumper is definitely the wish part of my list because there is no way I can afford £130 on a jumper! But definitively check out there new range here! I was looking at Thrasher tops this morning and didn't realise they were so cheap, as they are only about £12 but with a shipping fee to the UK it doubles in price, but I think it is still pretty reasonable. So I am hoping once I get my pay check at the end of the month, I will be able to buy at least 2 of these items! 



*A$AP Rocky "All Over" tee £18.99 Been Trill "Irie Trill Vibes" Hoodie £132.94 Thrasher Skate Mag tee £23 *Topshop MOTO Blue Jamie Jeans £40 * Topshop Stripe Floral Pelmet skirt £34 *Unif Celize Bag Vest Top £40Air Max 90- Found on Ioffer for £51.95 

Now listening too: //Kano & Benga- Forefather//Earl Sweatshirt ft Tyler the Creator- Whoa// Kendrick Lamar Ft Jay Z-Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe//Arctic Monkeys- Plastic Tramp//Big Sean- How It Feel mixtape//A$AP Ferg- 40 Below//Iggy Azalea- Work//Jessie Ware- Running Disclosure remix//


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig