Tuesday 30 June 2015

SOUTH OF FRANCE HOLIDAY || TRAVEL


































I wanted to share with you a few snippets of my holiday to the beautiful South of France; if you follow me on instagram @jadealiceblog I'm sure you have seen many snaps already!

I visited a cute little village called Eygalières; which is a couple hours from Nice airport. The villa I stayed in was so beautiful and was via Air BnB {which I cannot recommend enough - my current wishlist on places I want to visit via them is crazy!} I also visited local small and large towns, as well as Monaco which is the sickest place!

                          Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr // Bloglovin // Youtube
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig