Sunday 21 June 2015

SUMMER HOLIDAY BEAUTY CARE || Beauty








I wanted to share my top summer care products that I have being loving on holiday this year. The main areas to focus on in summer are body (UV Protection) and hair care! 

#1 SUNCREAM - Ultrasun Glimmer Formula £22.50
Now I have a lot of knowledge about this particular brand of suncream due to selling it at work and re reading the brand leaflet over and over again during quiet periods. Ultrasun is pretty expensive - but then again all suncreams are! However this stuff stays on and you don't need to reapply it even after going swimming! This particular glimmer cream has little glitter bits in it so you can look like a sparkly mermaid and that's always a winner in my book!

#2 AFTERSUN - Garnier After Sun Hydrating Tan Maintainer £5.00
This is a must when going on holiday - no matter how much I am determined not to get burnt, it's inevitable. I like this particular formula as its cooling and keeps your skin moisturised. This particular product also has an added tan maintainer so it is a little like tinted moisturiser too!

#3 HAIR MASQUE - John Frieda Beach Blonde Kelp Help £6.29
I have frizzy hair and heat/water makes the my mane so much harder to maintain! I use a lot of different conditioners and treatments on my hair, but this mask has saved my hair during my holiday! This mask left my hair feeling so smooth and shiny and after days of chlorine, sunshine and humidity my hair felt better than ever! The only reservation with this conditioner is it smells a bit like toothpaste but after using it a few times I actually started to enjoy the minty freshness of it!

                 Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr // Bloglovin // Youtube

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig