Friday 7 August 2015

CULT FAVOURITES || BEAUTY



Since discovering both of these items they have soon become my beauty must haves. Firstly both products last for an absolute age; you may think these products are expensive compared to highstreet dupes but they are actually really good value!

The Nars Illuminator in Orgasm; now this little beauty comes is a couple of colours but I went with this the orgasm as I have heard lots of rave reviews about this particular one. It is great at adding a little subtle highlight to your face. I love putting this on when I'm creating a warm look with light contour. If I am feeling super sparkly I will add a powder highlight over top.

You have probably heard me rave and go on about this ABH Dipbow either on my YouTube or Insta. I like to have a strong eyebrow game and have tried out copious of different luxury and highstreet eyebrow products; and nothing compares. It goes on smoothy and you can build up until your desired fleekness. I would also say the ABH 20 brush is the perfect tool for the job and is half of why it works so well!

                     Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr // Bloglovin // Youtube

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Dip Brow is amazing! I completely agree with you - I don't know what my brows did before I got it haha :) xx
    Elise @ Elise Dopson

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig