Wednesday 12 August 2015

I AM A #NARSissist || BEAUTY


Nars Goodies* || Velvet Eyeshadow Stick

It's official I now love Nars more than I did originally {no, I didn't know I could either!?}. I was kindly surprised with this little package on my doorstep this week due to be a #NARSissist. The lovely teams sent me a phone case; which couldn't come a better time as I haven't been feeling any of my current ones! Plus this beautiful Velvet eyeshadow stick {which I do believe is a new product} in this beautiful gold colour and it glides on like an absolute dream! So big thanks to Nars for showing me some love!


   Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr // Bloglovin // Youtube




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig