Sunday 27 September 2015

MADAME LA LA UK || REVIEW

Madame LA LA UK Bronzing Serum Review

Madame LA LA UK Bronzing Serum Review

Best Fake tan for your face

I was pretty stoked when this little package from Madame LA LA came through my letter box. I tend to have one of those relationships with fake tan where I'm like oh no I can't be bothered and then once I do it, I'm like 'Oh my God - I love being tanned, I will do this all the time'. 

I used to always fake tan at university (mostly because I went out most nights in the fresher days) and now I tend to fake tan for special occasions. Or you know the dreaded time when you have to get your legs out (thank goodness it's now tight weather). Anyway over the years I feel like I have learnt a lot about different types of fake tan and what to use & do to get the best results. However one thing I do tend to struggle with is the fake tan / face dilemma. Obviously you don't want your face to be a different colour but I find that it can clog your pores and enhance those pesky breakouts. 

So this little Madame LA LA bottle has now answered my dilemma! I can now match my face without feeling like I actually have fake tan on! The actual serum comes out quite dark but don't let that scare you! I put a little over a pea sized amount on my finger tips and gently patted and rubbed the serum on my face and the start of my neck. I would say you would want to be quick with this if you aren't wearing gloves because it will be better to wash your hands asap - or wear gloves. I think the added natural products; coco water & green tea really helps make it gentler on the skin. 

So I have now used this little baby a few times now and I love it! I tend to put it on in the evening and then I wake up with a lovely bronzed glow. Plus you don't need to use a lot so it will last a long time!


           

                          Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr // Bloglovin // Youtube
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig