Thursday 15 October 2015

CREAMY CONTOUR || BEAUTY

Best High Street Contour

LA GIRL PRO CONCEALER REVIEW

Kiko Cosmetics Contour Review

Best Cream Contours

It's safe to say that once I discovered the world of contour, I never looked back. Not going to lie, when I first discovered this magical art form, I tended to do it on a daily basis. Sadly those days are well behind me but I still try and do the basics for an everyday face.  So here are my favourite contour products for a cream contour, whether it is for a quick everyday look or a big night out.

If you are looking for a quick contour fix than I really recommend stick type of products. I have noticed a lot of different companies from Smashbox to NYX Cosmetics have started to do them. I picked up these little Kiko babies on a whim and mainly because I fell in love with the packaging (sorry not sorry). The darker contour stick is a great way to quickly define you cheekbones! But do invest in a good brush to blend - contour is all about the blending. I love the Zoeva Face Paint brush - and have pretty much loved this to death.

I use the LA Girl Pro concealers in the same sort of way but they are pretty thick and creamy so this is more of a dramatic and buildable contour look. You can see my previous review post about them here. To create a really dramatic highlight, especially under my eyes - I swear by the Urban Decay Naked Concealer in the lightest shade. It has quickly become a firm favourite for me, but I have yet to try out the Mac Pro conceal.

Have you tried any of these products?

                   Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr // Bloglovin // Youtube
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig