Tuesday 3 November 2015

CHRISTMAS HOMEWARE || 2015

Christmas Homeware Budget 2015



I know it has only just turned November but I have probably been thinking about Christmas ideas and  plans for a good two months now (sorry not sorry). So I wanted to put together a little list of some of my favourite budget friendly ways to make your home more Christmassy. I have tried to focus on little accessories that I feel can make your bedroom more festive. So little Santa plates which you can put your rings in and fairy lights to make it cosy. There are so many bargains out there at the moment in terms of festive homeware! I love creating these wishlist and ideas posts so stay tuned for gift guides!

                  Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr // Bloglovin // Youtube
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig