Sunday 8 November 2015

Drugstore Blemish Control || La Roche Posay

La Roche Posay Serozinc Review

La Roche Posay Serozinc Review

La Roche Posay Serozinc Review

Best Drugstore Spot Products


I have been having a few breakouts recently so I was looking to introduce some new products into my skin care routine. 

So first let me just say I am actually obsessed with this La Roche Posay Serozinc spray. There is just something so refreshing about a spray. I tend to use this once I've taken all of my makeup off and normally after using some micellar water. It is used to tackle acne and oily prone skin - which I have both of (whaeeeeyyy). I wouldn't say this is a blemish solver or a quick fix, but I do think it is a good product to work into your every day skin. This hasn't done anything for my oily skin so far but I tend to only use this at night. So I am thinking of using it during my morning routine to see what it does! This spray is also one of their cheaper priced products so I think it is a brilliant drugstore skin care buy!

The Clearasil Rapid Action Cream was just something I randomly picked up in Tesco and thought I would give it a whirl. I don't really buy into the whole 'rapid' or 'quick' speed of these sort of creams. I found that my redness normally went away by the next day with this particular cream.

I tend to think most of these spot creams are quite samey but I always like to have one there in case of an emergency. So I shall be keeping this little Clearasil tube in my makeup bag for all of the special (breakout) occasions.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig