Wednesday 11 November 2015

BEAUTY GIFT GUIDE || CHRISTMAS

Beauty Gift Guide 2015


I am a little obsessed with gift guides - from blog posts to magazine I just love seeing ideas for all of the family. So today's gift guide is focusing on beauty because lets face it I am obsessed with that too.  So whether you are just looking to treat yourself or wanting to get a Christmas gift for your BFF. I have the ultimate Christmas beauty wishlist for you. Personally I think Selfridges is one of the best places to pick up beauty bits because they stock so many brands in one place. Getting Mac AND Charlotte Tilbury in one place is just heaven to a beauty junkie like me. The toughest decision will be what nude palette to choose (because come on you can never have too many. Okay. You can. I do. But nude eyeshadows give me life - you feel me?). 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig