Friday 11 December 2015

Enhance Your Natural Beauty With Glossier || Beauty

Glossier enhance your natural beauty, skincare products, glossier

Glossier enhance your natural beauty, skincare products, glossier

Glossier enhance your natural beauty, skincare products, glossier

As you may have guessed by the title this post is all about enhancing natural beauty. Now this isn't to say I'm not all about the make up because let's face it I totally am. Everything I write about on my blog (well in the beauty section) is something I have made a conscience choice about and what that product will bring to me. I see makeup as a great way to make yourself more confident, fair enough if you don't want to wear makeup - I salute you. I see myself as a pretty anxious person and for me I like to boost my confidence with a slaying #fotd! 

So I was inspired by the Glossier brand and their products to create a post all about enhancing natural beauty. Mostly about my different daily routines. During the 9-5 working week I normally rock a low maintenance look (nobody wants to be contouring at 6.15 in the morning!). I do think skincare is just as important as the makeup because you need a good base to start with! I tend to go for a stronger look at the weekends (bake that contour girl) but unless your a Kardashian this isn't part of our daily routine. 

So I wanted to talk about my top natural looking products from both skincare and make up.  

SKINCARE:

Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish - now this is a new addition to my skincare stash and it didn't disappoint (I shall be doing a separate review on this - so stay tuned). After a long day and trying to get your makeup off, it never seems to fully come off. So I like to use a facial wash or cleanser to really clean out my skin and get all of the makeup off. Admittedly I wish I did this everyday but sometimes a face wipe, Netflix and bed will have to do. 

Clinique DDML - now you know how much I love this stuff and if you don't read it - here. It is so important to keep your skin hydrated and to moisture everyday. I would say this is one of the most important parts of a skincare routine. 

La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo - this is something I use at the end of my skincare routine when my skin is breaking out and it needs some extra TLC. It's always good to have a emergency product to help control the pesky bad skin moments. 

Burts Bees Lip Balm - especially in these colder months I really notice the effect on my lips. I also really love to rock a matte lip which I find really brings out any cracks and chapped-ness (not cute)! I tend to whack this on before I go to bed so I wake up with smooth lips - plus this stuff makes your lips tingle so I feel like it's really doing something! 

MAKE UP: 

To achieve a natural beauty look these are my top products that help you have that glow and frame your face. 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Wiz Brow - eyebrows are everything for me - I think they make such an impact to your face. And if you plucked them all off when you were 13 and are still waiting for them to come back - don't worry ABH have you covered. 

Nara Illuminator - a nice dewy highlight is such a nice way to really give yourself a natural looking enhancement. Using a liquid one as opposed to a powdered one allows you to blend it in for a more real look. 

Lip Liner - as mentioned I am all about the matte lip! So the easiest and cheapest way to do this is with a lip liner. I love using these cheap nude coloured ones (12 for under £2 - read the post here)! I think a nude lips works perfectly to enhance your lips because it's not too over the top but is totally on trend. 

Nails Inc Polish - last but not least, I think having a simple nail polish on is such an easy way to look put together. I feel so happy when I've finally gotten round to painting my nails (granted they are chipped within the next few days) but for those small moments I feel really sophisticated (LOLZ). 

So there we have it, my top products to enhance your natural beauty. Now go and check out all things Glossier on their site - they are bloomin' amazing and I'm sure you will have a wish list as long as your arm like me!



                 Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr // Bloglovin // Youtube

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig