Tuesday 17 March 2020

Loungewear Inspiration | Under £100

cheap loungewear, beige loungewear, loungewear uk,lounge wear sets, loungewear asos,  loungewear prettylittlething, loungewear nasty gal, loungewear missguided, working from home clothes, comfy clothes, comfy clothes to work from home,

This is now my third week of working from home and let me tell you the glitz & glamour has fully disappeared and I live in leggings, hoodies, joggers, oversized tees, you name it. If it's oversized and comfy than that's my current work uniform. I do feel a bit scruffy and not put together sometimes, so there are days I like to put on makeup and do my hair to feel a little more together - but still wearing joggers. So thought I would put a little wish list together of the best loungewear clothes under £100.

cheap loungewear, beige loungewear, loungewear uk,lounge wear sets, loungewear asos,  loungewear prettylittlething, loungewear nasty gal, loungewear missguided, working from home clothes, comfy clothes, comfy clothes to work from home,
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig