Friday 20 March 2020

My Three Favourite Dermalogica Products || Skincare

dermalogica skinfluencer programme uk, dermalogica skincare review,  dermalogica worth it, what dermalogica product should i use, dermalogica cleanser review, dermalogica nightly lip treatment review, best cleansers, best oil cleanser, dermalogica barrier defense booster review, natural skincare, dermalogica pre cleanse review
dermalogica skinfluencer programme uk, dermalogica skincare review,  dermalogica worth it, what dermalogica product should i use, dermalogica cleanser review, dermalogica nightly lip treatment review, best cleansers, best oil cleanser, dermalogica barrier defense booster review, natural skincare, dermalogica pre cleanse review
dermalogica skinfluencer programme uk, dermalogica skincare review,  dermalogica worth it, what dermalogica product should i use, dermalogica cleanser review, dermalogica nightly lip treatment review, best cleansers, best oil cleanser, dermalogica barrier defense booster review, natural skincare, dermalogica pre cleanse review
dermalogica skinfluencer programme uk, dermalogica skincare review,  dermalogica worth it, what dermalogica product should i use, dermalogica cleanser review, dermalogica nightly lip treatment review, best cleansers, best oil cleanser, dermalogica barrier defense booster review, natural skincare, dermalogica pre cleanse review

*Products gifted as I am part of the Dermalogica Skinfulencer campaign 

One of my most popular posts ever on here has been my Dermalogica post, so seeing as that was a long time back, I thought I would talk about my current three top products from the brand. 

This is basically the step one if you are a double cleanser like me. I always start with a oil cleanser as it just does the best job at removing your makeup. This one smells so gorgeous as well, it does come out of the pump rather quickly so I feel as I have to get it from my hand to my face pretty quickly. But once it's on your face , you massage it in and just melts into your face. Dermalogica also have a balm version called Pre Cleanse Balm - if that's something you prefer too!


If like me you seem to always get dry lips, I love an overnight lip treatment. I seem to always forget a lip balm in day-to-day life so I feel like if I make up for it overnight with a more powerful treatment it counter acts my day of dry lips. This Nightly Lip Treatment is actually a new addition to my routine but it's quickly become a firm favourite. The applicator is very cooling on your lips, which is especially nice if your lips and surrounding areas are sore from the dryness. I do find it a little hard to get out sometimes as I have to press down with my finger rather than pushing it onto my lip, but perhaps I'm doing that wrong.

First of all, this smells so dreamy! Once I've applied it to my face, it just feels like it instantly makes it more radiant and healthy. This is an oil that soothes & nourishes your skin and find it great using it in the morning pre makeup. I apply around 5-7 drops into my hands and pat it on my face and neck. It also reinforces your skin barrier to prevent any future irritation. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig