Wednesday 25 July 2012

Ombré

So I re dyed the ends of my hair blonde again for that dip dye/ ombre look, as they were starting to look a weird colour. I wish I had dyed it higher up now as I had a bit of a hair cut too! Next time I am definitely going to be a bit braver and dye more of my hair blonde! Was thinking of tip dyeing it blue again like last summer, but I think it has become a bit over rated now, so it is harder to pull off! Because I have naturally really dark hair, I have to use peroxide to strip the colour, so I really recommend Jerome Russel BBlonde hair lightener, it comes with everything you need and is about £6. 
All my own images and edited by me.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig