Tuesday 17 July 2012

This weeks inspo

All images found on Tumblr, edited by me.

As you can tell from the other days post I am a little bit obsessed with pink hair at the moment, well actually I am a little bit obsessed with all pastel shades! Lilac and baby blue are my current favourites, check out dedicated blogs on Tumblr, this one is perfect http://pastel-locks.tumblr.com/


I have also been experimenting with my nails and trying to find inspiration to help me create quirky patterns to paint on to my nails. I did try and do the marbling effect style, but it all ended up very messy so that didn't particularly work well for me! I have gone back to the Bobbi Brown turquoise colour that I blogged about the other week, as after two coats it is really bright and actually lasts for a while before it chips! So I really recommend you check them out. 


Last but certianly not least is Alexa Chung in her dungaree dress, I am a huge Alexa fan and have been since her Popworld days. In my eyes she can do no wrong to be honest, I wish if i just threw an outfit together I would look that cool and fashionable (Would help if my wardrobe was full of Chanel, A.P.C, Kane and Mulberry though!). Now I'm not necessarily saying that I am going out to buy a dungaree dress tomorrow, because I don't think that would suit me but its just her style that constantly inspires me. SO MUCH ALEXA LOVE. 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig