Wednesday 31 October 2012

BOO!

So everyone else is probably out being cool and getting drunk in fancy dress, and I am sitting in and depressing myself looking at clothes I can't afford on Halloween. I was invited to quite a few parties/events but since I decided to come back home for reading week, I thought I would just sack the whole thing off. Even though after seeing a few Topshop fancy dress tweets and Hilary Duff's skull face paint, I did quite fancy that costume this year, ah well always next year! So if any one else is spending their evening doing the pretty much same thing as me, I thought I would share with you my current wishlist. 
-Stussy Pom pom beanie
-Jeffery Campbell floral backpack 
-Casio Watch
-Huf Socks
-Topshop:
   Missoni like underwear
   Corset bra
   Studded boots
   Lipstick
-Nastygal:
   Studded platforms 
   Red lace dress 
   Lace Romper suit 
-Ebay:
  Comme des Fuckdowns beanie
  Dr dre Tee
-Etsy:
  Celine Tee

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig