Monday 26 October 2015

fLash Eyelash Serum || Review

fLash Eyelash Serum Review

fLash Eyelash Serum Review

fLash Eyelash Serum Review

Eyelash Growth Review

Eyelash Growth Review

Eyelash Growth Review


I have had this product for a while but I really wanted to give it some time to test it out. The fLash eyelash serum is a safe serum that gives you long and curled lashes quickly. I have always wanted to try one of these products so when the lovely ladies from fLash contacted me to try out this serum I jumped at the chance. I wouldn't say I've ever been worried about my lashes as I've always had quite dark thick ones, but you can never have too much lash (am I right ladies?!).

The product it's self is easy to apply and is just like a liquid eyeliner, I tend to use it in the evening once I have taken all of my makeup off. You just simply sweep it above the lash line and leave it to dry. Within a week I really noticed a difference, I felt like my lashes were so much longer. I mean, obviously there wasn't a dramatic difference but I think because they looked more curled it really helped. I have now used the product for around 8 weeks (I have been a little naughty and forgot to use it everyday) but I still have noticed a difference. Overall I absolutely loved this product, my lashes felt more curled and made quite a dramatic difference when applying mascara!

Now I'm not saying use this product for 2 months and you will have a set of natural 'false' eyelashes. But I do think if you are insecure about your natural lashes - which I know a lot of people can be. This is a great way to give them and your confidence a little boost!

Have you guys ever tried any eyelash growth products - what did you think of them?


 Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr // Bloglovin // Youtube
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig