Thursday 25 October 2012

Creative Buzzing

Sorry about the lack of posts again, it's deadline day tomorrow and I have been getting myself in a right tizz about it. But after a few late nights (early mornings) of solid work, I'm glad to say I have now finished! One of my particular projects was entitled a 'fact file'. This meant I had to do a whole research project about my particular trend romance, I found it really interesting and creative so it was fun. Here are a few pictures of the finished product:









Like I mentioned previously I went to Leeds last weekend which was immense and can't wait to go back soon! Hopefully to see Jake Bugg and the Annie Mac presents tour! Once I have handed in my work tomorrow I am going to see my best friend in York which I am mega excited about! Next week is reading week so I am going to go home for a few days to catch up on lecture notes, placement research and hopefully working on a new fashion university magazine! Have a fun weekend!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig