Thursday 8 November 2012

"When I shop, the world gets better, and the world is better, but then it's not, and I need to do it again."- Becky Bloomwood

Since getting my Nike blazers a while back, I have pretty much lived in them (including some very random nights out in them!), so I thought it was time to get some other shoes to wear on a daily basis. I have lusted after many ankle boots this A/W (mostly Topshop) but decided I couldn't justify £70 odd pound! So after a bit of shopping around, I came face to face with rows upon rows of ankle boots perfectly suited for winter time in the newly refurbished Primark. I originally wanted these Topshop studded beauties, so I knew I wanted a studded type of boot.



I did plan to buy a coat as well, but didn't like any of them! Apart from the standard combat/ leather sleeves combination but I think half of my course wear them, so any suggestions where I can get any other cool coats/jackets, just holla me!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig