Friday 9 November 2012

Winter is coming!

I have had the busiest last few weeks, so it is very strange to be back with not a lot going on! The last weekend at home turned out to a bit of a mad one on the Saturday and a hungover and busy Sunday seeing family! On Monday night it was obviously bonfire night, so I went to a firework display at Plattfields park with friends which was cute but it was freeezzinggg! Uni work isn't that bad at the moment, we have just started a huge group project which has to be completed by end of term, but it is interesting so it should be fun to do! I have even been very efficient and started my christmas shopping this week, I can't wait for my next pay check so I can finally have some money and pay off my overdraft/ save for a Apple mac! Hope everyone is having a good week, and not too cold! I'm also going to add the music I have been listening to on my more personal posts, so hope you like my choices! Also I have a new contact section, if you want to get in touch! 
Pretty fireworks at Plattfields
Halloween lunch with Lucy!
Lots of free drinks on Saturday night!
Now playing:A$AP Rocky-F*ckin Problem, The Game-Holy Water, Jake Bugg-Taste It,Earl Sweatshirt- Chum, The XX- Coexist album, Kendrick Lamar- Good kid M.A.A.D City
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig