Thursday 27 December 2012

A Northern Christmas


I just wanted to do a quick post to wish you all a happy New Year and hope you had a wonderful Christmas time. Hope you all got some lovely goodies and ate and drank lots over this festive period. I had to stay up in Manchester over Christmas due to working the Boxing Day Sale but I still had a lovely time with my mother and step-father who came up to spend it with me! I am now finally back home down South looking forward to seeing all of my friends and family. I got some wonderful gifts including a Marc Jacobs Ipad case, but I shall be posting more on my gifts in another post!


Some photos I took around my house

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig