Tuesday 12 February 2013

Paris Baby!

I am off to Paris tomorrow which is all very exciting! I am there until Saturday with a jam packed diary including attending Premiere Vision which is a fashion trade show forecasting next seasons trends to people within industry, which should be fab! 

At first I was a bit apprehensive about the trip, as none of my course friends decided to go. But when I found out I secured an interview for a possible placement, I was determined to go and make my dream of living in Paris happen! Like the middle photo says 'only you can make it happen', which is so true, so I am determined to go out there and really create something for myself! Now I have really come around to the idea of going on my own, as this means I get to do what I want and decide where I want to go! I can also spend as long as I want gazing into Chanel window displays and sketching works of art in museums. 

I have a busy schedule planned but for the small amount of free time I have, I plan to be cultured and complete the majority of my Paris bucket list. 
This includes:
- Visiting the Louvre
- Buying French Vogue
- Finally seeing the Eiffel Tower (obviously)
- Seeing the Place de la Concorde Fontaine
- Window shopping on the Champs-Elysee
- Buying macaroons in Laudree 
- Go to the shop Colette 


So look forward to the abundance of Paris photos and posts all over here, Tumblr & Twitter when I'm back next week! Hope you all have a lovely rest of the week <3 

Now Listening too: Retrograde-James Blake (Cannot stop listening to it!) // There is a light that never goes out- The Smiths// Thrift Shop- Macklemore// Wicked Games- The Weeknd// Bend Ya- Frank Ocean & Kendrick Lamar (Well done to Frankie at the Grammys, Channel Orange is one of my all time albums!) 

               
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig