Tuesday 12 February 2013

John Frieda Frizz-Ease Hair Serum Review

I am always having trouble with my hair going big and frizzy whether it is caused by rain, brushing or generally just having naturally fluffy hair! I had previously used a tester of a similar serum in the range and didn't think much of it. But using this frequently I have noticed a difference! Now I'm not saying it instantly and always gives a sleek, smooth hair advert like style. But I have noticed my hair will stay a lot more in control even in the rain! I have quite thick hair so I normally use three pumps on my hair after I have washed it, so it is still wet and then just brush it through. There are different versions of this serum in the frizz-ease range but I like the thermal one as I straighten my hair a lot! Like I said it won't create the miracle you are hoping for but it really does control your frizz a lot more, so it is really worth the money.



Can get it here -Boots


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig