Thursday 11 April 2013

The London Life

I have had the busiest few days in London this week thanks to my beautiful bestie including helping out on a photoshoot, seeing James Blake live and attending the Serge De Nimes launch party last night! So I have lots of exciting posts and photos coming up! 



I fell in love with this silk, quilted bomber jacket from Topshop so much, however I have my eye on a vintage Supreme one I found on ebay! Either way I know I need a silk bomber in my life! Anyway it's back home now to face packing my life away for university next week, but before that, a lovely home cooked meal with all my lovely friends. 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig