Wednesday 17 June 2015

HOLIDAY BEAUTY ESSENTIALS || Beauty



Here are some of my key holiday beauty essentials I tend to take with my on my holibobs. I have naturally curly hair and it is frizzy nightmare at the best of times. So whatever product that can help and maintain it during the sun, water and heat I NEED. 

I use coconut oil on a weekly basis anyway, I just think a serum like this OGX Beauty one is a handy one to travel with as well as protecting the damage you do to your hair when on holiday! I also think it is a good idea to take a deep conditioning mask with you to give you hair a bit of TLC when away! I had to have this H&M cactus clutch when seeing it in store as it's hella cute (I'm a little obsessed with cactus prints at the moment and I'm not really sure why?!) and it's great to pop your beauty/health bits that tend to be in your hand luggage! 

Lastly is the dreaded hair removal process from every nook and cranny of your body. I picked up this Wilkinson Hydro Silk Razor and surprisingly really liked the ease of this razor. It came with its own little case for the head so is ideal to travel with! The added 'silk' edge to this razor makes it a lot quicker and easier to glide along, speeding up the process! What are you summer essentials?

                 Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr // Bloglovin // Youtube



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Hey Jade! I absolutely love your blog! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award and would love for you to answer my questions :) Check out my post - http://anna-in-venture.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/liebster-award-take-two.html

    Hope to read your answers soon! xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig