Monday 15 June 2015

INSTA LOVE || LIFESTYLE








Holiday Selfie // Finally have the Nars Illuminator in my life! // ASOS plunge swimsuit making me feel hella sassy // Holiday essentials // Nails & Blue Skies // Hair SOS // Boho vibin // French Markets // Duty Free goodies // Palm Trees in Nice // Bored Selfie // See ya England // Elegant Touch nails are the cutest! // My Stan Smiths are my absolute favs // Quick Face Mask // Topshop lipsticks are dreamy // He said what up Yeezy // Parklike Blues // New primer // Topshop Sandals and Magazines // Pearl Drops review 


I am well and truly back on the Instagram hype - so if you want to see endless beauty products / streetwear and my awkward pouting. 

Give us a follow ðŸ’–💘 instagram.com/jadealiceblog ðŸ’–💘

 Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr // Bloglovin // Youtube

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig