Friday 12 June 2015

L'OREAL EXCELLENCE CREME || REVIEW







This is a short and sweet post about my most recent beauty purchase - L'oreal Excellence Creme. I have used this particular hair dye a couple of times and think it's the one I have had the least fuss with and it always makes my hair feel silky smooth after. I feel with this particular product it is very big about protecting your hair by including a pre protection serum and a post conditioning balm. I am naturally a dark brown and I just wanted to go a little lighter so I went with the 6.13 shade. I left the dye on longer that it recommended by about 15/20 minutes. I wouldn't say my hair is quite as light as I would want it to go but thats due to how dark my hair is naturally! I think next time I will be brave and go a shade lighter!


                           Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr // Bloglovin // Youtube
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig