Wednesday 10 June 2015

Favourite ANKLE BOOTS || FASHION


I am just REALLY into ankle boots at the moment and currently lusting after all of these beauties! There is a range of high street and luxury brands going on here - who doesn't dream of Gianvito Rossi shoes?! I think I shall be making a suede brown fringed boot purchase as I think they will look majorly cute with a boho off the shoulder dress this summer! I also need a pair of Timberlands in my life - but may wait until the winter months for them!

                    Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr // Bloglovin // Youtube

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Design your own custom made luxury shoes for men online. If you're like JMLEGAZEL, an ultimate lover of refinement, and have an eye for high-quality materials, your place is with us. We have more categories like French, Italian, oxfords shoes and more.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig