Wednesday 26 August 2015

BOBBI BROWN || BEAUTY









I recently had some vouchers for Bobbi Brown and thought I would finally get some of the bits I had been lusting after! I got the Corrector and Creamy Concealer kit as I really wanted a better way to cover my under eyes. The lady that served me was SO helpful in finding the right colour for me and telling me the best ways to apply the products and things. So I really recommend getting some help and advice from the people who work in there.

I love the setting powder in the concealer kit as well- it reminds me of the yellow shade in the Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit but a little lighter. I have been using these products daily now and  I love them! You don't need to use a lot of either of these products as well so they last a while.

I also bought the illuminating bronzing powder, but I went more for a blush colour due to being obsessed with my Benefit Hula bronzer. But it is just a lovely colour for the transition into Autumn.

              Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr // Bloglovin // Youtube
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig