Monday 24 August 2015

NIP + FAB GLYCOLIC REVIEW || BEAUTY




I decided to try and few more Nip + Fab products as they were on offer in boots. These little babies are now part of my daily routine and I love them! The cleanser is a thicker consistency than other ones that I have tried before, so it something to use more in the shower than just simple cleanser. I like to use it with my Braun Face Brush on a daily basis. 

The thing I like about the Night Time Pads is that you can really feel it getting into your pores and cleaning out your skin. Now I'm not sure if I would pay the £14.95 price tag for them, but for the moment I am really enjoying using them. 

                   Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr // Bloglovin // Youtube
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig