Wednesday 19 August 2015

MY EVENING ROUTINE || SKINCARE




I have started to really concentrate on my evening routine and take better care of my skin. After long days commuting I want to make sure to get all of my makeup off my face and give it some TLC. So I use the Clinique makeup remover to get stubborn eyeliner and lipstick off! Then the Garner Micellar Water to make sure all my makeup is off (it's amazing how much stays on even after a face wipe!). 

I have then been using this new little beauty from The Body Shop; Vitamin E Sorbet which just hydrates your skin SO much without being really oily. Plus its like a sugary texture and smells amazing! I use the La Roche-Posay and apply it to my problem areas to sort out any breakouts!

                    


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig