Monday 17 August 2015

MY FIRST BIRCHBOX REVIEW || BEAUTY








Birchbox - August 

I have heard so much about these sort of beauty subscription boxes and thought it was about time that  I tried one out! So I decided to settle on trying out the Birchbox brand - the emoji print and stickers really sold it to me! At first I was a little dubious when I opened this box but when I actually looked into each product I got more excited to try new brands and products! My favourite product has to be the Benefit High beam as its a perfect highlighter.




Check out my YouTube video for a more detail review of each product!

           

                  Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr // Bloglovin // Youtube
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig