Monday 7 September 2015

GERARD COSMETICS HAUL || BEAUTY

Gerard Cosmetics Review UK

Gerard Cosmetics Review UK

Gerard Cosmetics Lips Swatches
Gerard Cosmetics Review UK


I finally got round to making my first ever order of Gerard Cosmetics and I couldn't be more stoked. I have seen this products and their beautiful gold packaging all over instagram and they are now finally in my life. As you can tell, I am still a little obsessed with the nude colours. I went with two similar colours in the lipsticks but they are so nice and creamy and perfect for an everyday lip. Then onto the matte lip glosses which are EVERYTHING. I have a couple matte lip glosses from various brands but they don't have a patch on these ones. They are really pigmented and stay on your lips so well - without being all sticky and having to wait an age to dry! Even though I live in the UK they arrived really quick (about 2 weeks maybe a little less). I can't wait to try some more goodies from Gerard Cosmetics!

                            Twitter // Instagram // Tumblr // Bloglovin // Youtube

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks dermal cosmetics for sale

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I read and try and reply to all of your comments <3

Blogger Template by pipdig